- June 25, 2016. SKYLIFT: Welcome to Ecuador! launches at Zoo Galerie in Nantes
- Nov 24, 2016: The Body of War: Drones and Lone Wolves. Lancaster, England.
- July 21, 2016: New project launching: “Biometric Valley”. (delayed)
- June 15 - June 18. Computer Vision Workshop at School of Machines, Making, and Make-Believe Berlin.
- June 9 - 14. Computer Vision Workshop for Belligerent Eyes at Prada Foundation with Trevor Paglen Venice.
- June 10, 2016. Interview with Passcode on think privacy project and privacy risks of social media data
- Participating in workshop on Security and Human Behavior. June 1. Cambridge.
- Feb 27 - June 5, 2016: Magic and Power – Of Flying Carpets and Drones at Marta Herford Gallery
- April - May, 2016: CV Dazzle and Stealth Wear at extra fantômes April 7 to July 31, 2016
- May 4th, 2016: Presentation at re:publica about computer vision, camouflage, and surveillance.
- March 2016 Think Privacy on display Hong Kong Arts Centre
- March 2016 Think Privacy launched at the New Museum Store in NYC
- February 2016: CV Dazzle on exhibition at Contemporary Art and Drone Warfare at the Kemper Art Museum in St. Louis
- November 2105: Surveillance Trend Report presentation at the European Commission’s Annual Security Symposium in Brussels
- November 2105: Computational Camouflage presentation at NODE Forum in Frankfurt