Projects about privacy, security, and biometric technologies.
Feb & March 2018
- Austria, March 1: Machine Learning City at Elevate. An exhibition about pedestrian recognition datasets.
- CV Dazzle at Frankfurter Kunstverein. Opening Feb 14
- SkyLift: WiFi geolocation spoofing device at ZKM Open Codes / Schloss Web Residencies Exhibition. Opening Feb 15
- Berlin. The Most Popular Image in The World Is A Tracking Pixel on view at Eigen Lab as part Feedback #2: Marshall McLuhan and the Arts. On view until Feb 24.
- Belgrade, April 21-24. Resonate Festival. Lecture on the Visual Domain
- Think Privacy Selfie mirror best-seller at New Museum Store
- HyperFace delayed, still under development
Product launches, exhibitions, and events
- MegaPixels at Glass Room exploring facial recognition training databases
- Facial Recognition: Dos and Dont’s for Machine Readable Life. Drugo More. Nov 11-13.
- Talk on computer vision: From 1 to 100 Pixels. Transmit Festival. Oct 12-14.
- Aug 11-13. Hannover, Germany. Discussion on new capabilities in computer vision at http://fuchsbau-festival.de
- June 21, 2017. Ljubljana, Slovenia. Aksioma. Exhibition for Think Privacy collection.
- Metalogue with Christian Marazzi on computer vision for Belligerent Eyes
- June 10. Lithuania. TEDxVilnius. From 1 to 100 Pixels https://youtu.be/bfhcco9gS30
- June 24. Berlin. TINCON. Computer Vison and Biometric Identities. Talk + Workshop.
- May 30. Berlin. Deutsches Spionagemuseum. Presentation on capabilities of facial recognition.
- May 22-24. Copenhagen. Uncertain Image Workshop. University of Copenhagen.
- April. Stuttgart. SkyLift awarded web residency at Akademie Schloss Solitude and ZKM
- April 28. London. From 1 to 100 Pixels presentation and Think Privacy presented at V&A: Friday late. Photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTb-qPXDMKY/, https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcjOTrhZ0p/
Selected Recent Contract Work
- Sept 2017: R&D for Trevor Paglen’s “A Study of Invisible Images” at Metro Pictures
- May - Aug 2017: Infrared facial recognition system for Ai Weiwei at Park Ave Armory