- June 21, 2017. Slovenia. Aksioma. Solo show.
- June 25, 2016. Nantes, France. SKYLIFT: Welcome to Ecuador! launches at Zoo Galerie
- October 4, 2016. Berlin. Camouflage Tech at Netzpolitischer Abend / C-Base hackerspace.
- October, 2016. Switzerland. Workshop on Contemporary Camouflage Technologies for Artists at HTW Chur and BFH Berne.
- October, 2016. IDIAP Switzerland. Research on computer vision camouflage.
- October, 2016. Latvia. CV Dazzle on view at RIXC: Open Fields Conference and Festival
- June 15 - June 18. Berlin. Computer Vision lecture at School of Machines, Making, and Make-Believe Berlin.
- June 9 - 14. Computer Vision Workshop for Belligerent Eyes at Prada Foundation with Trevor Paglen Venice.
- June 10, 2016. Interview with Passcode on Think Privacy project and privacy risks of social media data
- Participating in workshop on Security and Human Behavior. June 1. Cambridge.
- Feb 27 - June 5, 2016: Magic and Power – Of Flying Carpets and Drones at Marta Herford Gallery
- April - May, 2016. Paris. CV Dazzle and Stealth Wear at extra fantômes April 7 to July 31, 2016
- May 4th, 2016: Presentation at re:publica about computer vision, camouflage, and surveillance.
- March 2016 Think Privacy on display Hong Kong Arts Centre
- March 2016 Think Privacy launched at the New Museum Store in NYC
- February 2016: CV Dazzle on exhibition at Contemporary Art and Drone Warfare at the Kemper Art Museum in St. Louis
- November 2105: Surveillance Trend Report presentation at the European Commission’s Annual Security Symposium in Brussels
- November 2105: Computational Camouflage presentation at NODE Forum in Frankfurt